Simple and Reliable Full HD Dashboard Camera
As traffic incidents usually turn out to be "She said ‐ he said" thing, you’d be better off having tireless eyewitness giving undoubting evidence in razor sharp Full HD. Otherwise, even if you’re not at fault, it could cost you thousands in legal fees and damage claims, let alone insurance premium increase.
Brigele DR 2100 dash cam is designed to provide unbiased account of whatever could happen while you are driving, no matter in the bright day or deep in the night. Medium angle lens can captures all road signs, traffic signals and license plates while side areas are still clearly visible.
At a glance
- Full HD 1080p at 30 fps
- 110° viewing angle
- 3mpix image sensor, shock sensor, loop recording, AV out, HDMI.
- Memory cards supported
- Micro SDHC, up to 32GB
- Can be mounted off windshield
- Yes, alternative mount included
- Crisp and clear Full HD 1080p video, shot at 30 frames per second for smooth and clean capture of all tiny details.
- Medium angle 110º lens to both capture license plates and sides at the same time. Ultra wide-angle lens are good in capturing what is happening at the sides of your vehicle, but license plates or signs are too small to be read even in Full HD resolution. Medium angle lens is perfect compromise to make license plates clearly readable and yet enough to capture all four sides of a 4-way stop intersection.
- Last gen 3 megapixel CMOS sensor coupled with the software professionally tuned by Brigele engineers produces sharp and detailed picture even in low light conditions.
- Loop recording feature makes sure the video will be continuously recorded even when memory card is low on free space. Once memory card gets full, oldest segments are removed automatically making the way for latest recordings.
- 16GB memory card is included. Your dash cam is ready for action out of the box, and included memory card can store up to 2 ½ hours of continuous video with audio.
- Power adapter with extra USB port. If you used cigarette lighter socket to charge your phone, you can now both charge your phone and power Brigele dash cam from the same socket.
- Safety first. Brigele always concerned about safety of its product. DR 2100 is built to be safe. It also comes with comprehensive instructions on how to safely use your dash cam.
- Extra clips to neatly route the power cord. Brigele dash cams always come with cable routing clips. No more loose cables!
- Compliant with laws in all 50 states and D.C. Package includes warning stickers (required in California, California Vehicle Code, Section 26708 (b)(13)(B) ) and a kit for mounting dash cam off the windshield in the states where windshield mounts are prohibited.